Em and I competed in the Timberman Sprint Triathlon in New Hampshire on August 17th. Other than leaving the dock at 5:30am, the whole event was a lot of fun. Em had just crossed the finish line in this picture----but she's always good for a photogenic smile (even though she was close to losing her breakfast)!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Timberman Triathlon
Em and I competed in the Timberman Sprint Triathlon in New Hampshire on August 17th. Other than leaving the dock at 5:30am, the whole event was a lot of fun. Em had just crossed the finish line in this picture----but she's always good for a photogenic smile (even though she was close to losing her breakfast)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! So glad we found you guys. And, good job on the sprint triathalon. What a fun thing to do together! Chris has really grown his hair out! Looks great! And, I love your family picture from an earlier post. Jane is getting so big!
Post a Comment